Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

How to add entire playlist to Your Music

Solved!

How to add entire playlist to Your Music

I love that I can now sort my music via artists and album. I want to add my entire starred playlist to "Your Music" songs. When I curently just drag the playlist into "songs" it doesn't add the albums or artists to the other respective "your music" tabs. However when I add a song from the artist page it shows up in the artist, album, and song tab. How do I add my entire starred playlist to "Your Music" and have it appear in artist, albums, and songs?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It was announced on Friday an import all button is coming to the starred playlist view pretty soon (in fact it said "over the weekend" but it hasn't happened yet!). That import also announced it would preserve added dates. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Just click and drag the starred playlist into songs in the app on desktop.

Marked as solution

Same here, so I did this:

- Select all the songs in the playlist you want to copy (by selecting the first song and then shift+clicking the last one)

- Drag 'n' drop to Songs

Marked as solution

You have to go to your computer then go to your playlist then copy all then go to your music "library" then past (simple) actually it work on a mac

11 Replies

Click a + on every song in playlist.

Best regards.

When I go to my starred playlist and individually click + on each song the same problem is there. They only show up in songs and not albums nor artists.

Understand. If you want album, go to album and click plus. Or click album name and click Add to collection.

Best regards.

I have over 2,000 starred tracks.  Is there a more efficient way than clicking the plus sign 2,000 times?

Marked as solution

It was announced on Friday an import all button is coming to the starred playlist view pretty soon (in fact it said "over the weekend" but it hasn't happened yet!). That import also announced it would preserve added dates. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

Just click and drag the starred playlist into songs in the app on desktop.

On my Mac at least I find I can't drag my playlist onto any of the "Your Music" items (songs, albums, artists etc) - only onto other playlists.

Marked as solution

Same here, so I did this:

- Select all the songs in the playlist you want to copy (by selecting the first song and then shift+clicking the last one)

- Drag 'n' drop to Songs

Marked as solution

You have to go to your computer then go to your playlist then copy all then go to your music "library" then past (simple) actually it work on a mac

After hours searching for results that worked , yours finally did

My computer won't for whatever reason work with spotify i just use phone.

Suggested posts