Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mac] Where is the lyrics?

Solved!

[Mac] Where is the lyrics?

Well, Spotify has just been released in Vietnam and it's the hype here. Yesterday, I could still use the lyrics feature, and this morning, my friend can still use it on his Windows laptop. However, I cannot find that feature on my Spotify anymore. I wonder if this is a bug or something else. It would be great if I can debug this 'cause I want to sing along while listening to my favorite songs.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there! Welcome to the community!

Spotify temporary removed the lyric button from the app while they are working on a fix. More information can be found in this thread here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Lyrics-feature-unavailable/td-p/1356490

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there! Welcome to the community!

Spotify temporary removed the lyric button from the app while they are working on a fix. More information can be found in this thread here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Lyrics-feature-unavailable/td-p/1356490

any update on this?

Still no lyrics

Still no lyrics.

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community about this!

@wuyudavid and @TimMoor, you mentioned that you're missing the Lyrics feature.

Just to confirm, are you also in Vietnam? 

If so, it'd be helpful if you could let us know some details on the device this is happening on, as well as if you're on Premium or free so we can take a closer look.

We'd also suggest performing a quick reinstall of the app, if you haven't already, to shake things up.

We'll be keeping an eye out for your replies, thanks 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I'm from Vietnam and I'm using premium Spotify Account. It's kinda frustrating that there is no lyrics button. I have reinstalled the app but there is no use. Hope Spotify could fix this bug as I love using Spotify.

Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 20.27.21.png

Hey there @alexducbui0810,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Keep in mind that lyrics may not be available on all songs, which would explain why you're not seeing the Lyrics icon in that track. In this case, could you try with some other songs and let us know if they show up?

Further, it looks like you're using Spotify Connect. Just to confirm, are you still having troubles seeing the Lyrics icon when you're not using Connect?

If possible, it'd be also helpful if you could try using a different account to see if this persists there as well.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts