Macbook Pro early 2015)
macOS Sierra 10.12.6
My Question or Issue
Immediately after updating the desktop app I have encountered several issues making it unusable.
50% of the time I get a black screen and nothing happens.
If the app does load properly, I can browse, search and view playlists as normal. But as soon as I play a song:
- the album art, song title & artist do not update (it is stuck on something I played long before updating)
- the play/pause & skip track buttons do not function
- keyboard shortcuts and media keys do not function
- progress bar is stuck at 0:00
- trying to browse or view playlists no longer works and only shows a black screen
- the only way to quit Spotify is to Force Quit
I have tried reinstalling.