No internet connection (error 4)/Local files not loading/"Error in template application" MAC

Solved!

Re: No internet connection (error 4)/Local files not loading/"Error in template application&amp

sgoenczi
Casual Listener

I can see people are happy as solved the error 4 - but I can't see the solution (I have the same problem, when connecting from the office..  at home there is no problem..) What to do to sole it? thanks sgoenczi

Re: No internet connection (error 4)/Local files not loading/"Error in template application&amp

gquiroga81

Peter, I'm using Windows 7 and the problem isn't solved yet, any other suggestions?

Re: No internet connection (error 4)/Local files not loading/"Error in template application

marinusvw
Regular
Hi guys,

This problem solved itself after a few days for me. Don't know how it happened.
Sorry that I can't help you ;)

Re: No internet connection (error 4)/Local files not loading/"Error in template application

nickystickers

Hi, I've also been having the same problem for a couple of months.

My internet connection works perfectly, I've reinstalled Spotify many times over and checked my Firewall settings which are allowing Spotify to connect but I'm still getting the error 4 message that I'm not online!

I also couldn't see a solution anywhere onthis forum. Could someone help?

sgoenczi
Casual Listener
Still nobody shared any good idea/soltution...

Anganthyr
Casual Listener

same **bleep** here since last updated

Same in here for like a month. I don't really want to cancel my membership but I cannot use the service provided!

simonxcross

Am I misisng something here. What is the solution to this problem?

I cant see where it states the solution?

cheers

Re: No internet connection (error 4)/Local files not loading/"Error in template application&quo

human_a_1

Ok, I managed to resolve it, turns out my MAMP (a virtual server app for web developers) was causing the issue, so whenever the mamp is open and running on port 80 spotify can not connect to internet, still have not found a soloution to make them both work together but I thought it might be useful to share it with you.

Highlighted
Solution!

Re: No internet connection (error 4)/Local files not loading/"Error in template application&quo

PROBLEM FIXED , JUST LOG OUT AND LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK ^_-

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS