Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

Macbook Air M1, 2020

Operating System

macOS Ventura 13.1

Hi,

Whenever trying to shift a location of a track in the queue on my the desktop app (Mac), it selects another track as well, thus removing said other track from the queue, or best case just shifting it around. This happens systematically, but not 100 % of the times when engaging with the queue.

I am only selecting one track, it selects another unrelated track automatically, and no I have not touched that other track or held ctrl or something, it just does it right away.

See attached picture.

Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 07.30.41.png
1 Reply

Hey @fantasypark,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

We'd recommend disabling hardware acceleration in the app. Go to Settings > Compatibility > toggle off "Enable hardware acceleration" option then restart Spotify.

It's also a good idea to cached files on your computer. Steps for this can be found here

In case the issue persists, could you please test this with a different account? If a family member has a Spotify account, it'd be great to ask them to log in on your Mac to see if they'll be able to reproduce it. You mentioned that this is not happening all the time, however, if possible try testing with another account. 

Let us know how it goes. We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts