OS: Mac Mojave 10.14.6
Spotify Version: 184.108.40.2062.gf6574b97.
Also happens on Windows desktop.
Steps to reproduce Radio:
1. Completely close Spotify.
2. Start Spotify.
3. Open a playlist with duplicates in it. Right Click -> Go to playlist radio.
4. Should display cannot The Radio station cannot be started.
5. Remove duplicates from playlist.
6. Close Spotify, Re-open Spotify.
7. Right click on playlist -> Go to playlist radio. Radio will work.
1. Add duplicates to playlist.
2. Go to end of playlist and wait for Autoplay.
3. Will get stuck.
4. Remove duplicates
5. Close spotify, re-open spotify
6. Go to end of playlist and wait for autoplay
7. Autoplay works.
Video of me demonstrating this here:
Solved! Go to Solution.
I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.
I'd also suggest updating to macOS Catalina 10.15.3 🙂
If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?
I'll see what I can suggest next!