Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleting songs in Liked songs

Solved!

Deleting songs in Liked songs

Plan

Premium

Country

France

Device

Macbook Air

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

Hello, I have a problem with Spotify on my computer. For a while now, I have some songs that were on my computer and they automatically were placed in "Local Files" but when I deleted them they disappeared. Till then, that's normal but those songs still appear in "liked songs" but I couldn't even liked them in the first place because they were only "local files" and now I can't delete the songs from "Liked songs" even if I deleted them from my computer. I tried to delete the cache in the Spotify storage but it didn't work so I don't know what to do because I see that they are there but I can't listen to them anymore or delete them as well. What can I do now to delete them entirely ?

Thanks for your answer,

Sincerely

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Chloe98

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We're currently aware of an issue causing the behavior you describe. We suggest you go to this Ongoing Issue and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE

It'll also be useful to subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @Chloe98

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We're currently aware of an issue causing the behavior you describe. We suggest you go to this Ongoing Issue and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE

It'll also be useful to subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Suggested posts