Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify always play same song when connecting to my car

Spotify always play same song when connecting to my car

Hello!

I am seeking some help concerning my spotify app. I am using the spotify app from my iphone 6, and everytime i go in my car, blutooth is automatically connected and the music from spotify plays. So far nothing unusual...
The problem that i have is that it is always the same song that is playing "song for someone" from U2. Songs that i have never look for before. It has been a while now and im actually wondering how to change this setting, and have at least a song from one of my playlist to be played first when i start the engine.
Thanks in advance for the response!!
3 Replies

Same happens to me, don't quite understand why this is happening, and it seams there are wery little people who are troubled with this... it simply sucks and we probably just have to live with it. unless this board gets more "subscribers", and gets enough attention 🙂

I have the same issue.. i'm wondering if this is a sales strategy?
I am really pi*** i don't like U2 at all..

actually i fixed the issue. If you have an Iphone like me then you have to go to music on your phone, on Itunes and delete the U2 album. And because spotify isn't the nr 1 app on your phone it will automatically start playing on itunes. just look for the album on your phone and delete all music on it. Then it should be okey 🙂

Suggested posts