Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The playlist popover is cut off

The playlist popover is cut off

My last 3 playlist in order are Quiet, Muévase! and Tarde piola. So... when I want to add a song to "Muévase!" playlist from the sidebar, I can't see it because comes after  "Quiet" playlist. But if I go directly to the song and try to add it from there, it does show me. It seems that the popover is cut off in the former case.

Spotify Premium

Chile

Macbook Pro (13", M1, 2020)

macOS Big Sur

adding-to-playlist-from-lat-menu.png
adding-to-playlist-from-song.png
7 Replies

Hi @savua_88,

Thank you for posting on the Community and welcome!

To start, please run a clean reinstall of the app, as this one is more thorough than a regular one and can be helpful to get rid of any cache that might be causing trouble.

If it doesn't do the trick, please let us know if this only happens when your Spotify app is in full screen, or if it also happens when it's in windowed mode.

Also, share with us the Spotify app version you're running. 

Keep us posted.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey! Thanks, I did the clean reinstall thing based on this post, it didn't work 😐. This happens in full screen and windowed mode. This was also the case on my previous Macbook (macbook pro touch bar 13" mid 2016).

This is the version:

Spotify para macOS (Apple Silicon)
1.1.70.610.g4585142b

full-screen.png
windowed-big.png
windowed-small.png

Hi there @savua_88,

Thank you for your reply!

Since this was happening on another device too, can you log in with another account, such as a friend's or a family member's to see if the issue persists? Alternatively, you can create a free account here, just make sure you're logged out of your own account before creating a new one.  

If it keeps happening, it's a good idea to check your computer's settings and make sure the screen resolution and font size are on the default settings.

Keep us posted.

MafeGModerator

Hi! I created a new account and added 20 playlists (which is the amount I have in the account I use) and the same problem happened, the first 2 playlists are hidden... 😐 And screen resolution and font size are on the default settings 😩

Hey @savua_88,

Thanks for the reply.

Could you try adding another playlist and check if that makes a difference.

You can also try zooming in/ out using the Cmnd++/ Cmnd+- commands.

Keep us posted on how you get on with this.

AlexModerator

Hi Alex,
I did that ‌too but it keeps hiding the first two playlists. This is so weird! 😅It's not a terrible thing, but it's kind of annoying.

Hey there @savua_88

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Could you perform a clean reinstall again of the app again to ensure you have the latest version?

If this doesn't do the trick, we suggest that you check if the OS of your PC is up to date. 

Keep us posted. 

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts