Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

This content is not available?

Solved!

This content is not available?

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Macbook Air 

Operating System

MacOS Catalina

My Question or Issue

Hi,

I have the premium Spotify plan and am located in the US, but have been having issues with some unavailable content. I've seen others in the same location as I listening to the same songs that are unavailable for me. I've included a screenshot, so far this Spotify Playlist is the only one I've had issues with. 

I see this issue on the web player and my iPhone as well. My profile settings have my location set to my home address. I also use a VPN on my desktop but not on my phone.

Thank you

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 10.09.53 AM.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi folks,

Thank you for posting in the Community!

We've checked this content and found that it is no longer available on Spotify. We want all the world’s music on Spotify, but availability can change over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear soon.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else. 

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

This music is unable for me It seems the artist deleted music from Spotify

I had the same issue with other songs but It's back now 

Marked as solution

Hi folks,

Thank you for posting in the Community!

We've checked this content and found that it is no longer available on Spotify. We want all the world’s music on Spotify, but availability can change over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear soon.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else. 

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Actually, this statement isn't at all accurate.  I am seeing the same issue.  I went to artist and created playlist of their albums.  The playlist show various songs are not available.  However if I repeat the process of going to artist and pull up all the albums (the same album all playlist was created from) all the tracks are available to listening.  I get that music licensing is complex but this is not a free service and the Spotify owes it to the paying customers to better manage these matters so failures related licensing nuances of various iteration of the same album from the same artist are transparent to PAYING users.  

Suggested posts