Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

made for you hub

Solved!

made for you hub

I really liked the new made for you hub, with playlist by decade\genere 
But - I list them all! cant find anything.
I read all relevant question - no help.
I read the release note - https://newsroom.spotify.com/2021-03-31/introducing-new-spotify-mixes-personalized-playlists-featuri...
and was able to find them by surfing to https://open.spotify.com/genre/made-for-x-hub and then "play in app"

BUT - where can I find this page, the "made for you hub" with all mine genre\decade\daily on the mac app? on android app ? count not find in both !
Its not under "Made for you", nor "Uniquely yours" on home.
Using spotify for mac 11.57.443.ga029a6c4-a
and spotify for android 8.6.20.1063

THANKS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @nivklein

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this.

You should be able to find the Made for you and Uniquely yours playlists in the Home section both in the desktop and mobile apps. 

If you can't find them, we suggest that you run a clean reinstall on your devices following these specific steps. This one is more thorough than the normal one. 

If this doesn't do the trick, could you send us some screenshots of what you're seeing on your end so we can take a closer look? Make sure not to send any private info. 

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @nivklein

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this.

You should be able to find the Made for you and Uniquely yours playlists in the Home section both in the desktop and mobile apps. 

If you can't find them, we suggest that you run a clean reinstall on your devices following these specific steps. This one is more thorough than the normal one. 

If this doesn't do the trick, could you send us some screenshots of what you're seeing on your end so we can take a closer look? Make sure not to send any private info. 

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

On Android open Search tab and from there Made for you. 

Found it under search -> made for you indeed
thanks

Suggested posts