Premium

Country

USA

Device

MacBook Pro 13-inch, 2016, 4 thunderbolt ports

Operating System

iOS 10.12.6

My Question or Issue

I deleted the whole song list on Saved Songs under Your Library after putting them all over to a playlist. Ever since then, after I save songs I only get the "Go to Browse" screen, although on my iPhone and Spotify Web the Saved songs do show up. How would I fix this? I already tried deleting and re-installing Spotify.

Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 11.13.21 PM.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, thanks for reaching out.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here. Please follow the steps from the link I showed you and see how it goes.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, thanks for reaching out.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here. Please follow the steps from the link I showed you and see how it goes.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest!

Suggested posts