Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

undo/separate playlist in playlist folder on Mac?

Solved!

undo/separate playlist in playlist folder on Mac?

Hello, 

I am new to using Spotify.  I grouped together two playlist in a playlist folder, however I want to undeo this action.  I can click on the folder and press "del" and it asks me to confirm, but I am undsure if this will also delete the playlist inside.  I want to keep the playslist, I just dont want them group together in this folder and I want to just delete the folder.  I am using a MacBook Pro.Thanks for any advice. 

spotify.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello! Welcome to the community!

You can delete a playlist folder and keep the playlists it contains by right clicking the folder and selecting "Delete".

Captura de Tela 2014-11-22 às 18.45.50.png

After you do that, the playlists will re-appear separately on the list. If you want to remove individual playlists from the folder, select "Expand" and drag the playlists you want to remove from the folder out of it.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello! Welcome to the community!

You can delete a playlist folder and keep the playlists it contains by right clicking the folder and selecting "Delete".

Captura de Tela 2014-11-22 às 18.45.50.png

After you do that, the playlists will re-appear separately on the list. If you want to remove individual playlists from the folder, select "Expand" and drag the playlists you want to remove from the folder out of it.

Suggested posts