Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

1 specific song was added to all my playlists

Solved!

1 specific song was added to all my playlists

I don't really know how but 5 days ago , the song Rocketman by Aydreni was added to all of my playlists. I didn't even know the song!

Is there anyway to reverse this without manually going through all of my lists? How was it added?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

after contacting support via chat (buried deep in the website, find it via this link : https://www.mysphera.co/single-post/How-Do-I-Contact-Spotify) : my playlists have been reset after verification and my account "may or may not have been breached"

View solution in original post

8 Replies

and again, 8 hours ago ;

same artist , different song (Memories).

Lists are created by myself , not public

same thing happened to me. wth???

Same thing here. Same artist and songs. Weird way to get royalties from unintentional plays?

no idea but I'm  waiting for a solution.

This forum seems the only way to reach out but no official response was sent.

Am chatting with customer service now. Found chat via going into Premium Family and eventually selecting chat. Seems there was a hack and I have 3 people using my account. Does not explain those songs though...

Marked as solution

after contacting support via chat (buried deep in the website, find it via this link : https://www.mysphera.co/single-post/How-Do-I-Contact-Spotify) : my playlists have been reset after verification and my account "may or may not have been breached"

it happened again. same artist. i already reset my account so it's not a hack thing. 

Same sh*t is added to my playlists again and again.
One song, two songs or three songs from the same “artist” (AyDreni) are added to almost every one of my playlists. When I delete these unwanted songs, a few days later they re-appear.

Since it is not a random artist, chances are high that the very person called AyDreni is behind all this. (Who else's interest would it be to promote him/her?) Isn't it possible to ban this performer from the Spotify for good? I am pretty sure (s)he's been breaching a dozen rules...

What can I do to get rid of this ***bleep*** ***bleep***?

Platform: Windows desktop (Win7)
Subsription plan: Free
Spotify app version installed: 1.1.9.383.g9f48828e
Phenomenon first appeared: beginning of September

screenshot.jpg

Suggested posts