Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Adding all music to a playlist

Adding all music to a playlist

lan

Premium

Country

Device

Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I currently have a large number of songs in my library.  It seems the only way to share them is to create a playlist.  I have a couple specialized lists, but is there a way to create a playlist and then add all my music is to it?.  The idea of going through each song just would take too much time.  I read that you can cntrl - A and drag the songs that way, but it does not work.

Please help!  Thank you

5 Replies

Hey @Vince758!

Try Ctrl + A to select all the songs, Ctrl + C to copy them and Ctrl + V to paste them into the newly created list. With this you can create a list with all songs from your library. Hope this helps!

Nothing happens! Can you give me more specific instructions? When I go to
the list of all my songs and hit Ctrl + A the only thing that gets
highlighted are the headings at the top of the page.

How about a step by step process on how this works? I really would
appreciate it.

@Vince758

I am not sure how more specific I can be with the instructions since we have a problem in the first step. The selection should look like in the the image below when you press CTRL + A. Is it possible for you to upload a picture of what happens when you do CTRL + A ? Looking forward to hearing from you.

2019-02-04 17_36_15-Spotify.png

I figured it out. Nobody mentioned it only works on the app and not the
website. Thanks

@Vince758

Oh since you opened this thread under Desktop Windows I initially thought you were using the desktop app. Anyways I'm glad you figured it out in the end. Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts