Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Album keeps duplicating as I scroll down my album list.

Album keeps duplicating as I scroll down my album list.

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows

My Question or Issue

The album "If You're Reading This It's Too Late" by Drake keeps duplicating as I scroll down my album list in "Albums" under "Your Libraries", with the "Artist" option selected in the "Sorted by" drop-down list. The album appears in the first slot in my albums list and as I scroll down it appears as the 14th album not including its appearance in the first slot, it then scrolls me to the top, if I proceed to continue scrolling. The album is now in the first and second slots. If I scroll down the album will then again appear in the 14th position excluding its appearances in the first and second position of the album list.  This continues to repeat. The album is always in the 14th position excluding its appearances in the beginning of the list. The list continues to populate it self with the album in the beginning of the list.

1 Reply

Hey there @AtifT,

Welcome to the community!

We'd recommend you try logging out and back in. After that perform a clean reinstall of the app, to avoid any issues that broken cache files might be causing. You can have a look at this article for the relevant steps. 

Let us know if your Library behaves in the same manner when you use the Web player.

We'll be on the lookout for your answer. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you have more questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts