Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All songs in "starred" playlist is gone

Solved!

All songs in "starred" playlist is gone

I have a very old playlist, from when "starred" was a thing. when it stopped being a thing, I just kept using that playlist anyway as a normal playlist. today I added a new song to the list and all the old songs just disappeared. only showing the latest song I added.

the playlist doesn't show up in https://www.spotify.com/uk/account/recover-playlists/ since it was not deleted, just the songs inside it are gone.

what can I do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I would try support again if I were you. The first handler I had just gave me commercial about a new "starred" ish system they are gonna launch or something so I just poured salt in in the email after that and had my list back next morning! Can't hurt to try right?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

I have the same problem. I contacted spotify support today and they unapologetically said this was because of the latest update and offered to do nothing to assist me recovering my large 'Starred playlist. Spotify support and customer care sucks and I will never trust trust it again.

Yep, same here. Since Friday I've lost all my songs within Starred playlist which admittedly had well over the 100,000 song limit as I've maintained this for years on old version of the software (0.9.14.13.gba564ad) with blocked updates.

Mods - any way to resolve this or is this gone now?

Marked as solution

I would try support again if I were you. The first handler I had just gave me commercial about a new "starred" ish system they are gonna launch or something so I just poured salt in in the email after that and had my list back next morning! Can't hurt to try right?

Suggested posts