Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artist image download

Artist image download

Hi guys, how can I download the image of an artist page? (It would be better in HD) THANK YOU!

15 Replies

Hey @Max040404 

If you mean these photos artists can upload to be viewed on their Artist Page as an image gallery, then no, these cannot be downloaded from Spotify.

You might be successful when you use Snipping Tool or something else on making a screenshot of the photo you're insterested in, saving it and then using it in Google's reverse image search. The odds are pretty good you'll find that image in HD. ๐Ÿ™‚

If you need more help, let me know!

Have a lovely day ๐Ÿ™‚

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Uh, thank you for your availability. I don't mean the photos in the "gallery" of the artist profile. I mean the artist main image. I share a photo to be more clear in the explanation of what I meen:ThisThis

Thank you for the help!

@Max040404 

It's not possible to download that from Spotify either, unfortunately. ๐Ÿ™‚

It is possible to find these images as elements when you use a web browser's inspector tool on Spotify's web player, but these images are cut/resized for fitting the UI and you won't get high quality images that way either.

That Travis Scott image is exactly this big.

Hope this helps. ๐Ÿ™‚

SebastySpotify Star

Oh, I understand... Last question, then I let you free ahah. I see that Pulsar Music Player automatically downloads artist image like the spotify's artist image... How does he do? He download the image in less than a second... HOW?!THEY ARE THE SAME AND IN A NICE QUALITYTHEY ARE THE SAME AND IN A NICE QUALITY

@Max040404 

That's interesting!

To be honest, I don't know where Pulsar downloads images or metadata. There might be even multiple databases Pulsar makes use of.

Whatever it is, Pulsar is definitely on better waters than Windows Media Player. That 'updated' my album metadata in Korean language. : )

That and some other reasons were why I left that app (even though I absolutely loved keyboard shortcuts and the flexible queue in there)...

SebastySpotify Star

Ahah, yeah, windows media player is so bad. So, anyway, really thank you for the help! The reverse image search is a good idea to find hd images. Thank you bro!

I know how to do it here his image in hd! haaaaaahhhhhhhhha https://i.scdn.co/image/051d2b08858c8b0e51b10b8946dde73d86ba17c9

Dude thatโ€™s so epic , can u teach me how ๐Ÿ™‚

Honestly I don't remember. I think I just opened the web player, clicked on the artists profile, and searched through inspect element.

I tried it but it doesnโ€™t work like couldnโ€™t even inspect 

Could you help me like ill send u the profile or something?

there is a better way to download any image from web, even though they block you 

from right click

the spotify not allowing me to download images by right clicking

so the way is through source code, press ctrl + U it'll open the source page something similar like thissource code of the html page

don't be chaos by the code, process is simple press ctrl + F a search bar will open, 

type og:image in it, you will found a https link inside the contentimage found

that is the original link of that image, copy it and open the link in new tab. you will get to that image. finaly download it by right click and save image as you want.

hope this helps you

Hello I see that you have an issue with artist images and I'm here to help just follow these guides (and btw this guide only works on desktop/pc Spotify songs and whould reccomend only using the browser Spotify to do this) :

1.press ctrl+shift+c and tap on the image you want

2.once you tap on the image you need to find the url  for the image here's an image taken while doing it and the url that I marked in yellow's writing needs to be the same and finally copy and paste it to another tab and right click it and save it enjoy and here's the image:

resim_2022-06-21_213344341.png

Suggested posts