Premium

Country

United States

Device

Surface Book 3

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I have a song in my Liked Songs list, I can see it in the playlist I put it in, but when I'm on the artist's page looking at his Popular songs, there is no heart next to it.

Annotation 2020-08-04 163629.png
Annotation 2020-08-04 163539.png
Annotation 2020-08-04 163959.png
2 Replies

midoriha_senpai
Regular
Maybe some important context I forgot to include: in the Liked Songs list, there was a second entry for Blue Tacoma from the Yours album, as opposed to the "Yours - EP" album that is showing. I deleted the duplicate right before posting this. I'm not sure why there was a duplicate, I never like songs twice. But maybe that has something to do with this issue.

Mihail

Hey there @midoriha_senpai,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!  

Keep in mind that the Spotify app uses both the title of the song and of the album to identify a current track. This means that if a song appears on multiple albums or collections, it would be identified as two distinct items. It might be the case that you have liked the song from one album, but on the artist page the version from a different one was listed. This would also explain the duplicate. 

If that's not the case, we recommend that you log out and back in to your account. This way all information can get properly synced with our servers. If the issuer persists, just post a couple of screenshots of how the song appears in your library and on the artists page. 

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.  

MihailModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” - Keith Richards
SUGGESTED POSTS