Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

BACK BUTTON RESETS WHERE YOU WERE

BACK BUTTON RESETS WHERE YOU WERE

This has only started to happen since the new update and UI but I use my album library in Spotify to make playlists. I will click on an album and chose songs to add to a playlist. I then will press the back button and it brings be all the way up to the beginning of my album library. I know this is such an annoying request but it is only annoying because i have been doing this for 4 years and I know Spotify can fix this. So fix it

2 Replies

I second this! If I'm looking at a lengthy list of albums and view a song on one of the albums, the Back button takes me back to the top of the list rather than where I left off.

Hey @hoteljason and @Pen1sPlopper1 ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

The folks at our tech team are currently looking into this, so make sure to vote for the Ongoing Issue here if you haven't already. You can also follow the steps provided under Status Update.    

It'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this. We'll be sure to keep you updated with any news on the matter there.

Hope this is helpful and don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts