Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

BUG: Drag and Drop upwards in Playlist doesn't scroll

BUG: Drag and Drop upwards in Playlist doesn't scroll

v1.1.34.694

Drag and Drop in a playlist correctly scrolls at the bottom (albeit very slowly) but doesn't at the top.

This is a bug pure and simple.

5 Replies

Hey @simmotech-premi,

What you've experienced might be due to the testing currently happening and involving the Desktop app's layout.

At the moment, there's a Community Idea suggesting the option to allow switching between the previous and the current look of your Desktop app. You can take a look at it here if you'd like to know more. Make sure to add your +VOTE as well as subscribe to stay up-to-date with all the related developments.

Hope you'll find this helpful. We'll be here if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

You are doing it **bleep**-about-face.

The normal way is to have a fully-tested and working Release version and then let people opt-in to a beta Testing version at their own risk.

And 'look' has nothing to do with it - this is basic functionality that doesn't work. Please ensure this is logged as a BUG.

Same! I thought at first scrolling just didn't work at all, but after reading your post and testing both scrolling up and down, only scrolling up does not work.
version 1.1.58.820.g2ae50076-a

drag-drop scrolling in playlists doesn't work for me either, and hasnt for several months. On Windows 10 app, ver. 1.1.66.580.gbd43cbc9-a

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

Could you try logging out, restarting your devices, and logging back in? If that doesn't do the trick, try running a clean reinstall of the app by following these steps. This can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. We also suggest downloading the app again from the Microsoft Store.

In case the issue persists, could you log in to a different account, like a friend's or relative's, on your PCs to see if this also happens with that account?

Keep us posted.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts