Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[BUG] [Updated] Playing a spotify song then a local song does not change the album art usually.

[BUG] [Updated] Playing a spotify song then a local song does not change the album art usually.

Since the last update I have been having issues with local songs and their album art showing the last song's album art. This happens only with switching from online songs to local songs and was not like this before this last update.

1.0.43.123.g80176796

-------

EDIT:

After update (currently on 1.0.44.95.g183f22cc) I am still getting this issue but one thing has changed:

The album artwork for downloaded/streaming spotify songs changes between them all, correctly every time, BUT when I change to a local MP3, the first local song shows the previous spotify downloaded/streaming song's album art and then I go to another local song it shows the previous artwork no matter how many times I change between local songs - it always shows that first local song's artwork when switching between local songs from then on.

Other info: JPG files were attributed (via dragging it on to the album artwork thumbnail) to the local MP3 files through windows media player 12.0.14393.447 on windows 10 x64 1607.

2 Replies

same problem

After update (currently on 1.0.44.95.g183f22cc) I am still getting this issue but one thing has changed:

The album artwork for downloaded/streaming spotify songs changes between them all, correctly every time, BUT when I change to a local MP3, the first local song shows the previous spotify downloaded/streaming song's album art and then I go to another local song it shows the previous artwork no matter how many times I change between local songs - it always shows that first local song's artwork when switching between local songs from then on.

Other info: JPG files were attributed (via dragging it on to the album artwork thumbnail) to the local MP3 files through windows media player 12.0.14393.447 on windows 10 x64 1607.

Suggested posts