Premium

Country

UK

Device

Dell

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I am on a work laptop so cannot download the desktop app. Web player used to open for me but keep jumping songs and was unlistenable. Now there's just a black screen? I clear cookies and web player shows up until I log in again. The there's a black screen

3 Replies

Hey @Sjohnson90,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

As you're using a work device, are you using a VPN connection? This may be the reason for such a behavior.

You've tried clearing the cookies, but could you also try a different browser, if possible on your work PC?

Do any of you colleagues experience the same issue?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi Dian. I use a VPN sometimes but this doesn't seem to affect the issue either way. I've also tried Microsoft edge and I'm getting the same problem. Not sure about other colleagues. 

Hi there @Sjohnson90,

Thanks for the post.

Since you're using a work PC, there might be certain Firewalls implemented or networking ports blocked by your system manager. This is often done to prevent workers from accessing sites like Spotify and Youtube.

If the web player isn't working in incognito window or a different browser there might not be much we can do here, since this issue is related to what networking traffic is allowed by your organization.

Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have more questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts