Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Brani preferiti vuoti

Brani preferiti vuoti

Buongiorno,

oggi ho riinstallato spotify sul mio pc(windows 10) perché non funzionava correttamente. Successivamente l'installazione e l'accesso all' applicazione ho constatato che purtroppo nella sezione "Brani preferiti" sono scomparse tutte le canzoni che avevo salvato. Accedendo a Spotidy da web invece sono tutte presenti. Cosa posso fare per far riapparire le canzoni anche da sull'applicazione?

spo1.PNG
spo2.PNG
2 Replies

Ciao @Edododi97!

Hope you don't mind me replying in English. This is an issue some other users are facing as well and it's currently under investigation. You can check the updates about it here and vote for it so it cathes more attention. I hope this will get fixed soon. There is also a workaround which is fixing this for some users. You can also try this:

1. Open Finder and, in Finder’s menu bar, select Go > Go to Folder. In the box, type the following location: /private/etc/hosts and press return.
  2. A new Finder window will open and your Mac’s hosts file will be selected. Click and drag it out of the Finder window and drop it on your desktop.
  3. To open it, simply double-click and it will display the file’s contents in TextEdit .
  4. Check for any entries with Spotify in the address.
  5. If you do find any lines with Spotify, please remove them
  6. Save your changes and restart Spotify.

Hope that solves the issue! Let me know if you have further questions.

Ho lo stesso problema tuo, nel mentre cercano di risolverlo, ti posso suggerire di scaricare la versione precedente dell'app che funziona, ha funzionato per me. Segui questi step:

//1st unistall your spotify if you havent already//

//2nd install this version(its the golden age of spotify btw) 

https://www.filehorse.com/download-spotify/31565/

//

//3rd IMPORTANT in order from the spotify from self updating and landing you in the same exact spot you are in now YOU MUST FOLLOW THIS GUIDE 

https://www.reddit.com/r/spotify/comments/alw999/new_spotify_update_blocking_method/

//

Suggested posts