Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bug: Artist overview page auto scrolls to the bottom

Solved!

Bug: Artist overview page auto scrolls to the bottom

Plan

Premium

Device

Desktop PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When viewing an artists page and you've scrolled to the bottom of either one of the artists tabs that is not 'Overview' for example the 'About' tab, click the same artists name via the 'now playing' info in the bottom left corner which will open the artists page again, showing the 'Overview' tab and it will automatically start scrolling the page down to the bottom.

This means you must wait for the page to stop scrolling until it has reached the bottom. 

To reproduce:

1. Pick an artist with a lot of music for example Dolly Parton, and play a song.
  2. Open up the artists page by clicking on their name. For example by clicking the artists name via the 'now playing' info in the bottom left corner.
  3. Click on the Artists 'About' tab
  4. Scroll to the bottom of the Artists 'About' tab
  5. Click the same artists name via the 'now playing' info in the bottom left corner.

Once you have reproduced this with one artist, it doesn't occur again for that artist. You must then reproduce with another artist or close and reopen Spotify to reproduce again with the same artist.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @jakeembx,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

We appreciate the time you've taken to report this. We're aware of it and although we don't have a timeframe for when or if this will be fixed, we already made sure to pass it on to the teams in charge.

In the meantime, we recommend keeping your app up to date so you don't miss out on any new features and fixes.

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, we're always a post away.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @jakeembx,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

We appreciate the time you've taken to report this. We're aware of it and although we don't have a timeframe for when or if this will be fixed, we already made sure to pass it on to the teams in charge.

In the meantime, we recommend keeping your app up to date so you don't miss out on any new features and fixes.

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, we're always a post away.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Thank you 🙂

Suggested posts