Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't see people who follow my playlist

Can't see people who follow my playlist

HI!

From new versions of Spotify where people follow other people/playlists etc and not subscribe to it, I can't see the people who is following my playlists. For example, in this playlist has 13 followers (formerly subscribers) but  I can only see 3 people and no more:

Sin título.png

Old versions allowed to visualize all the followers.

74 Replies

I need this too. It's so annoying, pls Spotify

This IS annoying. I'm not sure whether its a back log item on the feature roadmap or a feature they eventually plan to monetize/upsell but I want it now and I'm willing to pay...but I can't, and that's a problem!

Still waaiiting!!!

I liked being able to see who was following specific playlists. It takes a bit of the social aspect out of it and I have no idea why Spotify decided to remove the feature? Bring it back, please.

I'm with you guys...

Please kudo this idea and post there so they know people are not happy about not being able to see playlist followers:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Ability-to-View-All-Playlist-Followers/idi-p/291448

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

SPOTIFY!!! Get with the program!!! Being able to see who was following my playlists in the past motivated me to make bigger and better ones!!! You make it hard enough to find a user that doesn't have facebook because you want SPOTIFY to be a "social friendly app", yet deny us knowing the people that follow us ?! WTH !!! Please update the "bug" !!!

Sincerely,

Unhappy Premium Spotify Member

completely agree,not having this feature is annoying...being able to see who follows my playlists would allow me in turn to check out users with possible similar musical tastes as i have and follow *their* playlists and learn about new artists...all the potential for me to spend more time using spotify

Please bring this back, the community (your paid supporters, customers) have spoken.

agreed...

This is not solved. Marking it as such is a great way to guarantee this never gets fixed. 

The only way i've found around it is to go through your followers, and on their profiles, they might have what playlists they follow for public view. 😕

It would be good if Spotify gave some details why this feature was removed. 

The only reason I can think of is to save computing resources on Spotify backend. From an end user perspective I agree it is a basic feature and would expect at some straight feedback from Spotify here.

Many thanks in advance.

Agreed with everyone on this thread. It is very motivating for the user to know that their playlists are being followed by others, and in order to create better playlists, it would make sense to understand who follows them.

Spotify is such a piece of **bleep**! It has none of the basic features and it's not user friendly at all! I can't understand it and I'm sticking to pandora **bleep**

This is sad. Almost feels like they dont care even a single bit.

This is so so sad.

so sad...

This update sucks!!!!! I need and want to see who is following my playlist. If this is not fixed I will be canceling my plan and use a different music stream. Spotify used to be amazing and now it's just a glorified I pod!!!!! What am I paying for. I can use other services for free!!!!!

I also wish to formally request that this feature be reinstated. Pretty please.

Viewing your playlist followers was a great basic social feature, I don't understand why it was removed and I wish it was back.

I totally don't understand why it's not possible to see who's following your playlist. 
That's the whole idea of our 'following social media society' at this moment. I put a lot of time and effort in making a playlist and I would love to see who likes my playlists. 
Can you please make this possible again? 

Suggested posts