Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can you see what other people playing songs from their local files in friend activity?

Solved!

Can you see what other people playing songs from their local files in friend activity?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi candsad,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Currently Spotify users cannot see the local files that other users are playing, in Friend Activity. There was an idea for this feature in the Ideas section of the Spotify Community, here; however, it did not gain enough votes within a year to be considered for implementation as of now. Feel free to re-post this idea in the Ideas section of the Spotify Community, here. If enough users vote for your idea, then Spotify may consider implementing it.

Have a great day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi candsad,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Currently Spotify users cannot see the local files that other users are playing, in Friend Activity. There was an idea for this feature in the Ideas section of the Spotify Community, here; however, it did not gain enough votes within a year to be considered for implementation as of now. Feel free to re-post this idea in the Ideas section of the Spotify Community, here. If enough users vote for your idea, then Spotify may consider implementing it.

Have a great day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts