Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant get music to play

Cant get music to play

Certain albums will not play, have cleared cache, and reinstalled spotify.Untitled.png

Untitled.png
6 Replies

sorry here is what I am getting12.png

So are you trying to say that particular song from Neil Young's Prairie Wind Release does not play for you?

i have the same problem... all the time.

several albums i have saved, only two or three tracks out of the entirety will actually play. the rest sit idle until you click next. sometimes song after song after song will not play, then one actually will.

same thing in shuffle mode. five or six songs will play from the library at random, then one will come on and sit idle until i walk over to my computer and click next.

restarting the program has no effect on the issue.

very frustrating from a service i'm paying for. drives me crazy because i don't have a clue what the problem is. please help.

I have the same problem.

This can be a problem for slower internet connections that haven't cached the song in question.

Try increasing the cache size and giving it more time to load.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

@adisib wrote:

This can be a problem for slower internet connections that haven't cached the song in question.

Try increasing the cache size and giving it more time to load.

Thanks... i tried increasing the cache to 25 GB, and even the maximum 100 GB... unfortunately it has no effect. specific tracks that did not load in the past still will not load. 

Suggested posts