Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Clicking at a song does nothing on my Win 10 laptop

Clicking at a song does nothing on my Win 10 laptop

I have been struggling with this problem for long time now. When I clicked at a song, it doesn't do anything. No album cover nor song title and artist displayed on the player, it's just blank. I'm also having a problem where some of the song doesn't appear on the player, when it does show on my Android phone.

I've tried clean reinstall, and it did solve the problem for a while. But the next time I run the app, it does the same thing again. Been looking around for solution and tried them, none of them worked.

2 Replies

I’ve had this problem for so many years that I’ve had it on multiple devices and they still haven’t fixed it if you guys don’t fix this I am canceling my premium account.

I just installed Spotify on a brand new phone and it is still doing this I had it on another iOS phone before this and it still did it I’ve had this happen to me on my desktop computer and an android phone this glitch has been going on so long.

You click on a song and nothing happens and you can sit there and hammer it and nothing will happen. I haven’t been able to use my Spotify all day because no matter what song I click on nothing happens. This is seriously the only thing the app is meant to do if you can’t get that right what are you doing? Also real cute that there’s not a help section in the actual app why do I have to go to a website to do that?

Hi folks, 

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

@DavinRizuki, sorry for the delayed reply, we just came across this thread. Just to confirm, are you still experiencing this issue?

@withafunnyheart, would you mind giving it a try using a different internet connection to check if that makes the difference? Additionally, could you ask a friend or a relative to log in to their account in your device to check if the issue persists with a different account?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts