Premium

Country

Brasil

Device

(iPhone 7)

Operating System

(Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Criei uma pasta no Spotify, agora quero apagar e não consigo. Como resolver?

6 Replies

Hey @palomatesti, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Hope you don’t mind me replying in English.

Can you let me know if you’re trying to delete the playlist folder on desktop, or a mobile device? Also, can you pet me know if the playlist folder is empty or does it have any playlists at the moment?

I would also suggest force quitting the app to see if that helps.

Keep me in the loop!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Bom dia!

Eu estava com o mesmo problema, descobri que só é possível apagar através do app para computador (no caso utilizo Windows, caso utilize Mac, não garanto que dará certo). 

Na lateral esquerda, na seção onde ficam suas playlists e as benditas pastas, basta clicar com o botão direito do mouse e apagar. É simples, porém, não ser possível apagar pelo celular é algo ridículo! 

Espero ter ajudado :D.

Olá!

Estou a ter o mesmo problema, quero apagar as minhas pastas e sei como fazer, mas só aparece a opção de apagar as pastas e as playlists que estão nelas. Também não consigo retirar as playlists das pastas.

Como posso apagar as pastas e não as playlists?

Hey there @rxpd1,

Thanks for replying here and welcome. 

We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the forum.

That being said, we'd like to add some insights. Keep in mind that in order to delete a folder without deleting the playlists within it, you have to manually move them first from the folder. Once the folder is empty, you can delete it. 

Take into account you'll need to use the desktop app to manage your folders. We'd also recommend going to Your Library on the left side bar on the desktop app and selecting the Playlists tag at the top and also setting the Custom order sort option. Once you've done that, you can:

1. Manually drag your playlists out of the folder. You can either expand the folder and drag the playlist or enter the playlist and drag it out by going to the < icon:
  2. Select the Move to Folder option, so you can move the playlist directly to a different folder of yours. You can do it by right-clicking the playlist you want to move:

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, we're always a post away.

AlejaRModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Thank you @AlejR! Problem solved 😄

Hi @rxpd1

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know! 

Great news! If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

Have a nice day 🙂

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts