Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cortana Skills for Harmon Kardon Invoke

Cortana Skills for Harmon Kardon Invoke

Hi,

I'm glad that Cortana integrates with Spotify, but I am having some trouble using it on my Harmon Kardon Invoke.

If I say "Hey Cortana, play _________ the album by_________(artist)," then of course it usually plays the album....but....I can't use a voice command to go to the next track or go to a previous track. Microsoft has Cortana Skills for Groove Music in the form of "skip forward" or "skip backward." They don't work.

I contacted Harmon Kardon, and they gave me those exact same skill commands...which don't work.

Does anyone know the commands needed to skip to the next track in a playing album in Harmon Kardon's Invoke with Cortana.

Appreciative As Always,

Reggie:)

2 Replies

my hk cortana speakers won't access my playlist. anyone know what's going on?

Unbelievably, 2 years later , Cortana still does not recognise "play next track" "play next" or "skip track" (this is on a plain PC; I don't know about Harmon Kardon).

Come on Microsoft/Spotify, this is an absolute basic necessity! Put your act in order please, it cannot be difficult - even my 2010 car radio can skip tracks by voice!

This is the sole reason I have given up on Cortana and just purchased yet another Alexa for my PC. (If I'm missing a setting it doesn't seem obvious, but pls let me know if there is a way round this).

Suggested posts