Plan

Premium

Country

Mexico

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

I want this for yesterday. Yes, I am **bleep** - The queue has to go back to the middle section of the app. This is no longer a request, but a demand. For stuff like that, you NEED to have a beta testing group and listen to them, not just shove the changes and think everyone will like them because your developers do.

I have had it for around a week and sincerely can't see any improvement in it, but a lot of issues:

• I can't see much more than the track and the artist's name - I want to see the track's duration at least.
  • The right sidebar can't be resized, associated with the first issue listed, my intuition was to try and adjust it, so it would show the information I want, but it's locked.

It is very simple: if it isn't broken, you don't have to "fix" it. And now that we are at it: The option to enlarge the cover art needs to come back. Simply shoving everything to the right sidebar causes clutter which users like me (and a lot more people) don't appreciate. After this annoyance, I am considering unsubscribing and try other music streaming services.

I started this topic because I noticed an update in the desktop app and decided to give it a try... But the queue is still in the ****** right sidebar.

RETURN THE QUEUE WHERE IT WAS: MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

6 Replies

I completely and wholeheartedly agree with you, RETURN THE QUEUE!

Yep, I agree. I've seen a couple other posts for this. This is a HORRIBLE change Spotify! It's a loss of functionality and makes managing currently playing songs much more difficult. CHANGE IT BACK NOW!!!

I agree also! Change it back!!!! Otherwise I will unsubscribe, and a lot of other users will too!!!

I guess they want to play huge ADs in the middle of the screen, since it's basically useless now because all useful information are on the right sidebar. Besides this, I can't figure out any reasonable justification that lead to this change.

This is ridiculous, do they not understand any concept of focus group testing before wide public release

This has been submitted as an "Idea"; upvote it here.

Suggested posts