Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Dailly Mix on Desktop not available offline

Dailly Mix on Desktop not available offline

I have the issue that Your Daily Mix Not Available Offline but my connection is still online. I can listen music but cant run Daily Mix. I search on Internet and its say that i need to open port but how can i do in win 7? Can you help?

Thank you.

3 Replies

Hello @lehongvan3514 and welcome to the community,

Your Daily Mix(es) playlists are neverending playlists. As soon as you play a track they feed themselves by adding a new track at the end, and so on. They are just to be considered like a neverending radio.

So, by the way these playlists are built they cannot be saved and played Offline.

It's for the same reason the button shuffle is not available for these playlists.

I hope you get the answer to your question. 🙂

Enjoy your listening 🙂

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

No, that is not a helpful answer. The problem is that this message comes up when a person is ONLINE. It cannot be solved by going online because the person is already online. This problem is happening for me too, on a Mac. I hope Spotify will solve it or give advice on how to get around it.

It's like @  didn't even bother to read your message, I have the same issue here and there is not even one coherent answer for why this message is shown while I'm obviously online and hearing music.

Suggested posts