Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily mix isn't endless on desktop?

Solved!

Daily mix isn't endless on desktop?

My Spotify app tells me in the list details that the Daily Mix is endless, but it isn't. It doesn't load more music as I listen or scroll, and once it plays the last song it just stops.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @teshkie,

The Daily mix is the same as the mobile version! At the bottom of your list, the following text appears: More songs load as you listen.

So just play the first song on your list, and more songs will appear when listening. 

Hope this answered your question!

Have a nice day
- Jordy

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hello!

Endless? Where does it say that? I just checked my Daily Mix and it says "Play the music you love, without the effort. Packed with your favorites and new discoveries".

Personally I haven't used it too much but it should update daily with music you heard very often or similar! It is not endless as far as I know. It does have about 6 playlists for you to play but it has a few songs only. The best you can do with it is to leave it on Shuffle and automatic replay (or change playlist as soon as you finish one).

Have a nice day! 😄

It says "Made for (username) by Spotify . Endless Mix" right underneath that.
Marked as solution

Hello @teshkie,

The Daily mix is the same as the mobile version! At the bottom of your list, the following text appears: More songs load as you listen.

So just play the first song on your list, and more songs will appear when listening. 

Hope this answered your question!

Have a nice day
- Jordy

Hello again!

So I checked again, you are right. It says endless. And it is in fact, endless.

As JCdotnl, just go to the bottom and it will load more!

I'll attach a video showing it does work.

This is happening to me.  My Daily mix has about 20 songs in it.  When it gets to the end of those 20 it stops.  There is a text bar at the bottom that says it is endless, but it stops at the end of the original list every day. 

The Solution says to go to the beginning and listen, but I start at the beginning every day.. play through the songs it's selected for me .. like some .. dislike others .. and after the 20 or so that are listed the music ends.  I try pressing the Forward / Skip button on the last song, and nothing happens.

video does not work and solution does not work

Mine is endless, I can scroll down about 20 songs and then nothing more loads.

It keeps playing beyond this point but I'd like to be able to see the full playlist

Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 20.11.56.png

Suggested posts