Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[Desktop] Application closes after few minutes of listening

[Desktop] Application closes after few minutes of listening

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Romania

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10 PRO

My Question or Issue

Hello there, I am recently having an issue with the Spotify app. When I open it and start listening to music it closes after just a few minutes. I tried logging out and back in, restarting the PC, the app, uninstalling and installing back, I even installed the one from the Microsoft store, reinstalling the Windows and it's still continuing. I can say it crashes, even tho nothing appears on the screen saying that.

1 Reply

don't even try they will ask u several questions about ur operating systems and u r pc stuffs then simply they will ask to reinstall the app, 

i swear if this error comes to me again i'll just uninstall it, 

just imagine an app used by millions of peoples have such an error in all plateforms, desktop (Mac/windows), android and IOS.

with all respect but why are u payin u r developers for ? can't they just do their computer magic, debugging , tracking the issue and fix it for once and for all like other apps in the world rather than asking users to reinstall the app many times ? i already did that about 7 times, i use the app for almost 2 or 3 weeks and than BOOM , same error !! 

Suggested posts