Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop][Friend Feed] UI issue: Friends list on right covering the scroll bar

[Desktop][Friend Feed] UI issue: Friends list on right covering the scroll bar

title says it all, I'm probably not the only one to notice. Trying to scroll through anything is a nightmare now, thanks to the friends list popping up over the scroll bar on the right. Please fix this.

Also, if I'm paying for premium, why am I seeing ads? Sometimes when I open Spotify I see some advertisement about some new release. If I'm paying for premium, I don't want to see any ads.

1 Reply

Hey @djwish ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

If you turn off and back on the Friends Feed in your setting menu, does the scroll bar still get covered? If it does, could you let us know if the issue persists after running a clean reinstall on your device? This step lets you start afresh with the latest app version by removing any corrupted files from previous installations.

As for the recommendations you might see on your home screen - these are designed to help you find new content and are based on your personal likes and those of people in your area. If you'd like to disable them, we recommend upvoting this idea. We'll inform on any new developments there.

Hope this helps. The Community is here for you if you have any questions. 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts