Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Desktop app doesn't scroll up when moving song to the top

Desktop app doesn't scroll up when moving song to the top

While reported as fixed here, it's still not possible to drag tracks upwards in a playlist on the desktop app if you want to manually rearrange them.

When reaching the edge of the current view, the playlist does not scroll up to allow the rearrangement. Scrolling down works.

Premium, Sweden

PC, Windows 10

1.1.79.763.gc2965cdf (downloaded via Microsoft store)

I have also tried all the regular solutions as clearing caches and reinstalling. The issue is not resolved. 

3 Replies

Hey there @Limina,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

You mentioned that you've already reinstalled the app, but would you mind going through the steps of a clean reinstall, as it's more thorough than a regular one?

If this doesn't do the trick, could you check if the OS of your PC has any pending updates?

Lastly, would you mind asking a friend or a relative to log in to their account in your PC to see if the issue persists with a different account?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I have unfortunately tried all of the above and nothing helps. 

Hey @Limina

Thanks for your reply.

Just to confirm, did it work with a different account or did the issue persist?

On another note, would you mind logging in to your account in a different PC to check if the same happens there?

Keep us posted.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts