Solved!

Drag songs to sort in own list

Premium

Country

Argentina

Device

windows 10

My Question or Issue

i can t drag songs to order them in my own created list, but in other list that it s mine i can, i don t know why with 1 can  do it and with the other not. In both i can arrenge by theme or artist

sorry for my english

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @maurodc84,

Thanks for your question! It sounds a lot like you may have clicked on one of the headers at the top of the playlist that sorts it by different categories, such as by title, artist, and so on. Could you please check if any of those happen to have a green arrow next to the text or icons? I've attached a photo so you know what you're looking for. If you do see an arrow next to any column, just click on the text/icon once or twice until the arrow goes away, then you should be able to arrange your music in any order you like on playlists you've created.

Spotify Column Headers.png

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @maurodc84,

Thanks for your question! It sounds a lot like you may have clicked on one of the headers at the top of the playlist that sorts it by different categories, such as by title, artist, and so on. Could you please check if any of those happen to have a green arrow next to the text or icons? I've attached a photo so you know what you're looking for. If you do see an arrow next to any column, just click on the text/icon once or twice until the arrow goes away, then you should be able to arrange your music in any order you like on playlists you've created.

dinomightSpotify Star

i love you, you are a f### genius my friend. Thanks a lot, i was driving crazy, i even touched the other categories

Haha glad it was a simple fix!
dinomightSpotify Star

Suggested posts