Hey there @Wr3ckstorm,
Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!
If you haven't already, we'd recommenf trying a clean reinstall of the app on your device by following the steps below:
- Click the Start button. Select Settings.
- Open System.
- Click Apps & features, then select Spotify.
- Click Uninstall. Click Uninstall again in the pop-up to confirm.
- On the Start search bar, type %AppData% and hit enter. This should open up AppData\Roaming.
- In the new window that opens up make sure there's no Spotify folder showing up. If there is, you can delete it.
- Make sure that there is no Spotify folder left in AppData\Local (or C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Local\Spotify\Storage) as well.
- Restart your device.
- Download and install Spotify from the Windows Apps store.
If that doesn't do the trick, a screenshot of the error message you see would be very helpfu. Just make sure that it doesn't include any sensitive or private info 🙂
Also, could you let us know, if it persists, if your Windows username contains any non-English or unusual characters?
Keep us posted 🙂
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.