General dissatisfaction about functionality of the spotify application

Plan

Premium

Country

Netherlands

Device

Desktop (Windows 10) & Samsung S5

My Question or Issue

Over the years I have become increasingly dissatisfied with the technical functionalities available in Spotify. Primarily, saving songs/album on either your desktop or mobile application will create duplicates on your other devices. Unfortunately, there is no option to select and manage all the tracks within your library so I could solve this problem myself easily. Besides that other problems about spotify have always bothered me, such as the fact it forces you to create a back-end storage file even if you enable the option to not download anything from Spotify.

How can your applications be this flawed Spotify? You are a multi-million dollar business! I'm just barely marking the start of what is a long list of technical disabilities within your applications. I feel trapped by your poor service due to a lack of valid alternatives. I've seen questions like mine be "answered" before, stating that you had an interest in solving these problems. However, these problems have persisted for years. There is no excuse for these levels of poor functionality, especially for a company of your size. The only valid alternative I see is piracy, and I'm this close to cancelling my subscription and returning to it.

With kind regard,

A disappointed customer

0 Replies

Suggested posts