Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How Can I Change My Name on Spotify? (Not Username)

Solved!

How Can I Change My Name on Spotify? (Not Username)

I've looked around the spotify community for the answer to this question, and I know that you can't change your username on spotify. But I don't care about that, because my username is some random string of letters and numbers that doesn't show up on my profile, so I'm fine with that. But when I first signed up for a spotify account, they asked for my first and last name, and I only gave them my last initial. I want to change it to my full last name now so friends can search me up easier. I know this is kind of a trivial problem, but it's been bothering me for a while now.

So I've been told you can't change your username, so okay, fine. But where can I change my first and last names? (without linking to my Facebook account, mind you)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @JstnMcBrd,

If you want a profile that displays a different name, you can create a new account. During sign up, you can create any profile name you'd like.

Hope this helps 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @JstnMcBrd,

If you want a profile that displays a different name, you can create a new account. During sign up, you can create any profile name you'd like.

Hope this helps 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Is it possible to change my first and last names without making a new account? I'd like to keep my current account.

Unfortunately not.

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts