Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't enhance my favourite songs on Desktop, but I can do that on the phone app.

Solved!

I can't enhance my favourite songs on Desktop, but I can do that on the phone app.

Pretty much the title. I can enhance playlists normally, on desktop and on the phone, but on the phone app I can enhance my favourite songs (which adds a ton of songs which is nice) but I cant do the same thing on the desktop version. The enhance button just doesnt show for my favourite songs.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @DaggerBot! Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community!

The Enhance playlist feature is available in your own playlists, on the Desktop and Mobile apps.

The Enhance feature is also available for the Liked songs playlist on the mobile app as you mentioned above, but it's not available on the Desktop app for now, so that's pretty normal that you can't see it on your end.

Hope this clears things up. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any others concerns or questions.

Have a great day! 

MateusMSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @DaggerBot! Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community!

The Enhance playlist feature is available in your own playlists, on the Desktop and Mobile apps.

The Enhance feature is also available for the Liked songs playlist on the mobile app as you mentioned above, but it's not available on the Desktop app for now, so that's pretty normal that you can't see it on your end.

Hope this clears things up. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any others concerns or questions.

Have a great day! 

MateusMSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts