Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't post my Playlist on "Playlist Exchange"

Solved!

I can't post my Playlist on "Playlist Exchange"

Hello 🙂

I want to post my playlist in the "Playlist Exchange" but I alway get the message:

"You must include a Spotify Playlist URI/link to create a post in the Playlist Exchange"

The links I tried:
spotify:playlist:17Am1okFR5AKecaNtrNibf

&
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/17Am1okFR5AKecaNtrNibf?si=nFeT4Ea3SaC-ofNpWdbKHw

Would appreciate every help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi InfiniteRcrds, I was wondering if you’ve tried including your user URI before the playlist URI code when you try to start a topic in the Playlist Exchange? It should look like this when you post your playlist in the Playlist Exchange:

spotify:user:xxxxxxxxxx:playlist:xxxxxxxxxx

If your URI code is missing the "user:xxxxxxxxxx" part, you can find your user URI by clicking the 3 dots next to your username at the top of your Spotify profile, selecting “Share,” and then “Copy Spotify URI.” Then paste it in front of the playlist URI code, and delete one of the redundant "spotify:" so it looks like the example above.

Let us know if you still need help, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi InfiniteRcrds, I was wondering if you’ve tried including your user URI before the playlist URI code when you try to start a topic in the Playlist Exchange? It should look like this when you post your playlist in the Playlist Exchange:

spotify:user:xxxxxxxxxx:playlist:xxxxxxxxxx

If your URI code is missing the "user:xxxxxxxxxx" part, you can find your user URI by clicking the 3 dots next to your username at the top of your Spotify profile, selecting “Share,” and then “Copy Spotify URI.” Then paste it in front of the playlist URI code, and delete one of the redundant "spotify:" so it looks like the example above.

Let us know if you still need help, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts