Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wont post my playlist on music sharing :(

Wont post my playlist on music sharing :(

So I'm trying to share my oldies playlist to the community, but every time I try to share my playlist it says "Correct highlighted issues and try again."

The only issue is the playlist URl

I've tried:

spotify:playlist:6gKFDsWOJEzCssnXt7rhpw

"spotify:playlist:6gKFDsWOJEzCssnXt7rhpw"

spotify:user:ipromelon:playlist:6gKFDsWOJEzCssnXt7rhpw

"spotify:user:ipromelon:playlist:6gKFDsWOJEzCssnXt7rhpw"

I've even tried just the link instead of the URl, but nothing seems to be working. I don't have any special characters in my username "ipromelon," so I don't understand what is happening.

If you search "Golden Age Classics!" it comes up on the application, so I'm very confused! Any help would be appreciated 🙂 Thank you

1 Reply

Hey there @ClayL

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We checked this thread and we  can confirm that the playlist Golden Age Classics! is successfully attached to your post and playable.

If you still don't see it, try opening the thread in a private/incognito window. This tends to solve issues like the one you're having.

It's also good to know that if your Spotify isn’t working as expected or you’re having issues with playback or the app itself, you'll find some info on how to trouble-shoot this as you click here.

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts