Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't see my friends on the right of my screen any more, there is only a facebook login option.

I can't see my friends on the right of my screen any more, there is only a facebook login option.

When I log into facebook it just says I have no spotify friends - I do and I have had them for some time. How can I get my spotify back to normal? thank you 🙂

BenC4_0-1630620469102.png

3 Replies

Hi @BenC4,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Spotify is currently aware of an Ongoing Issue causing the friend feed on the desktop app to become empty, instead just showing the prompt "Connect With Facebook.” The relevant team has been informed and is currently looking into this issue.

I recommend adding your +VOTE to this Ongoing Issue, as well as adding a comment there to provide the team with the following info:

• your device + OS version
  • your exact Spotify version
  • how many profiles you are following

It will also be useful for you to Subscribe to the Ongoing Issue by clicking the three dots next to its title; that way, you can be sure to be informed of any relevant updates.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I am experiencing the same issue as well.
Windows 10, HP Laptop, Spotify Version: 1.1.66.580.gbd43cbc9-a, 11 profiles

Hi @Jack_Dillinger,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

To clarify, the Ongoing Issue thread is located here; I recommend adding your +VOTE to the Ongoing Issue there and Subscribing to it, as well as sharing the information that you’ve provided here as a comment in that thread.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts