Premium

Country

Australia

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows

My Question or Issue

I cant put a photo on my spotify playlist, seems to be no solution online.

Hey guys, I've been trying to add a photo of my spotify playlist but it doesn't seem to work at all, when i go put an image on, it always says the image should be 300x300. I've reinstalled and still the same thing pops up. I've resized the photos, looked for other sized photos, looked for 300x300 photo exactly and it still doesnt work. All my photos have been JPG as well. I've researched online and people have the same problem but there seems to be no solution at all, and these problems were posted at least two years. There doesn't seem to be a fix unless I use a different computer which i cbf. pls help me out.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

A_Musicophile
Community Legend

Hi there @watermaloney,

I know the frustration of trying to upload an image for a playlist. I often ran into the problem of the photo size and scratching my head when the dimensions met the requirements and would not be uploaded. My own solution to it was to just try a number of similar or different photos until the photo was uploaded. Now there is one JPG photo I used which has the dimension 3000 x 2000 (example attached) and the upload was successful so maybe you could try a photo like that?

Hope I've been of some assistance!

A

View solution in original post

yola-ayntk.jpg
1 Reply
Solution!

A_Musicophile
Community Legend

Hi there @watermaloney,

I know the frustration of trying to upload an image for a playlist. I often ran into the problem of the photo size and scratching my head when the dimensions met the requirements and would not be uploaded. My own solution to it was to just try a number of similar or different photos until the photo was uploaded. Now there is one JPG photo I used which has the dimension 3000 x 2000 (example attached) and the upload was successful so maybe you could try a photo like that?

Hope I've been of some assistance!

A

View solution in original post

yola-ayntk.jpg
SUGGESTED POSTS