Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I'm no longer able to change my playlists images for cover

I'm no longer able to change my playlists images for cover

So I noticed that Spotify has been through an update recently, but now I can´t change my playlists covers images as I used to and I don´t know if they just cut that tool out or if they changed the way or the path to do it. Can anyone help me?

4 Replies

Hello @rafsz

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

If you're not happy with the current update, I'd recommend taking a look at this IdeaIf that's something that you're interested in, make sure to add your +VOTE there and subscribe to the topic, so you'll be notified with all the updates regarding it.

I hope you'll find this info helpful! 

Hi Emilia,

I've noticed now that that the desktop app has turned into the web player, so basically the tools that we used to have on the app are no longer available. Has anyone comeout with a solution yet?

This issue is caused by Spotify changing the desktop player to the webplayer. At the moment there isn't much that anyone can do as the staff are not listening to the customers. 

There is an idea created to try to bring back the desktop player, I would suggest checking it out and giving it a like.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Desktop-Allow-an-optional-switch-between-desktop-and-web...

Hi @rafsz

Thanks for getting back to me!

Spotify is often testing and launching improvements and new features. 

This means you might see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a new feature to try only temporarily.

All the updates regarding this will be posted in that Idea i linked in my previous response. 

You can subscribe to the thread via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant news about this.

You can also submit more specific idea in the Idea Exchange e.g. regarding the playlists images. 

For more details on how to do it, make sure to check out this Spotify Answer

Let me know if you have any further questions! 

Suggested posts