Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Idea: selecting multiple songs at once (in general)

Solved!

Idea: selecting multiple songs at once (in general)

I know this has been posted before, but I really need this option: I want to select multiple songs to either delete them or add them to a playlist. So weird this option isn't available....

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Hogz

You can select multiple songs. Just hold down the ctrl key on your keyboard whilst selecting multiple tracks and then you can do whatever you want with them - you can also delete or put them wherever you want.

Unfortunately this option isn't available in the web player yet. But you can support and vote for this great idea here

Have a nice day

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @Hogz

You can select multiple songs. Just hold down the ctrl key on your keyboard whilst selecting multiple tracks and then you can do whatever you want with them - you can also delete or put them wherever you want.

Unfortunately this option isn't available in the web player yet. But you can support and vote for this great idea here

Have a nice day

Hi Kate,

I thought I already tried that and it didn't work, but now it does! Thank you very much for your reply.

Have a great day 🙂 

Fail.

Using CTRL key , it doesn't highlight which songs will be deleted, and somehow caused almost every song to be deleted when I only dragged across a couple of them.  AND there's no undo function so womp womp, hope you didn't spend as much time as I did on your playlist.

Suggested posts