Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Im not getting an invitation for spotify family

Im not getting an invitation for spotify family

HI,

I've had a premium account for a while, but since my parents were interested as well, I created an account for my dad and upgraded to family, so we could all join. I'ts been almost 2 months and I'm still not getting an invitation to join. I've tried in every browser, from different devices. I'm getting nothing. Copying link as I read on other forums doesnt seem to be working as well. 

Meantime my mom and dad are able to use it, my mom got an invite after trying again and again.

I've been paying for 2 accounts now, 9,99 eu and 14,99 eu per month... so trying to save money is costing me a lot. Hope someone can help me!

1 Reply

Hey there !

Thanks for reaching out to the community.

As you mentioned nothing you've read helps with solving the issue, there's one thing you need to check and it's that all members of your plan are listed under the same physical adress.

If the adress is correct i'd try making sure both you and who invites you are logged in on your own accounts while trying to send the invite (always check your spam folder as it sometimes ends getting there)

If this didn't help i'd try using a different e-mail account (i always prefer G-Mail), be logged in on both personal accounts and resend.

Hope this works for you.

If it didn't reach out again here and we'll try a few more steps.

Suggested posts