Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Liked songs by a artist not playing on liked songs playlist????

Liked songs by a artist not playing on liked songs playlist????

Plan

Free

Country

Aus

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I liked an artist (NF) discography and continued listening to liked songs playlist on random, a couple of days later he played a few times. And then nothing for like 3-4 weeks, he doesn't get added to my up coming songs. Granted i have 6000 songs and he only has 100 Ive tried de-liking all his songs and re-liking them but still nothing???

3 Replies

Hi @LoganSpratt!

If I understood you correctly, you've added NF's whole discography to your Liked Songs, but when you shuffle-play your Liked Songs, a track by NF rarely comes up. Since you mentioned that you have about 6k liked songs, this could definitely be the cause - the more tracks you have from different artists, the less likely is for a specific artist to play from shuffle.

As a workaround, you can change the shuffle order by reactivating Shuffle. Each time you do this you'd get a different order in the queue.

If you meant something else, feel free to elaborate further so we can get a clear understanding of what's happening on your end.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Yeh when i 1st added him out of the 80 upcoming songs he would be there 1-2 songs but then just nothing for weeks and i had reset it a few time with nothing, but when i hoped on this afternoon it had rest my list (common on Tuesdays its when "discover n radar" reset too) from where i was last night and now there's 3 of his songs in my 80 so i don't know maybe all i had to do is make this post to fix it ??? because like they say "whinge 'n' win" right!!!!

Awesome @LoganSpratt!

As for the Made for You playlists (your Daily Mixes for example), they are curated by Spotify based on the stuff you listen to, so the more you listen to NF, the more likely he'll appear in those playlists.

The Community is always here if something else comes up. Take care!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts